Monday, April 2, 2012

L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer!

 I've had the mini size of this primer for awhile now (about a month) and as you can see I've used a lot. It's a pink mousse-like substance, that is supposed to last three weeks, but I've only used about half of the container in the length I've had it.

I really like this primer. It says it's supposed to reduce spots on your face, and I saw that happen a little when I first bought it, but not anymore. However, it helps my makeup last all day, and my skin feels super soft when I apply it. It may seem a bit spendy for the little thing, but it does last. Once it runs out I'll get the full size. I use this with my foundation and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, and my makeup doesn't budge ALL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment